Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Is Israel afraid of Obama? Kinda thinking...yeah.

They attacked Gaza and ended their slaughter just before Obama took office. George Mitchell goes over there and Israel is killing fishermen, farmers, etc. to justify midnight bombings and raids because a splinter group (not Hamas by the way)blew up an Israeli jeep.

Read this Reuters article:http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090128/ts_nm/us_palestinians_israel_21

They sound scared to me. I'm telling you, I am wary of Israel in a way that frightens me more than China. They are acting like scared children..."we will bomb severely and disproportionately".
Hmmm.

Are you afraid/wary enough to write your Senators, President and State Governors? Israel is not America's ally...we are Israel's ally so that our politicians can get votes. I wonder if the politicians realize that not all Jews are Zionists?

Thoughts?

-The Dork

No comments:

Post a Comment